Monday, April 8, 2024

Reshoots!

 So today we had to film some shots we were missing and/or shots that didn't come out great the first time.

I basically followed Lynda, Liz, around school getting shots of everything and her having interactions with others. I even got her with her mom! It is kind of sad this was the last day of filming, but hey it means the final product is almost here. 

Anyways, I got Lynda doing all kinds of things like getting an A+, getting an F, her happy, her sad, etc. I tried to get dynamic shots to show the audience what a dynamic and complex character she is and the intensity and confusion of her feelings. I also got an establishing shot cause gosh we definitely needed one of those. I don't know why but a trailer isn't a trailer without that classic establishing shot. 

(Also FYI, I got the old footage sent to me again so we're good, no need to worry!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Instagram Link:  https://www.instagram.com/alettertomymomfilm/?next=%2F @alettertomymomfilm  Movie Trailers: https://drive.google.com/file/d...