Sunday, February 18, 2024

Timeline :)

As you can see, I love making lists :)

Organization and time management is a really hard thing to do. So here is my "timeline guideline" to keep my team on track. (hopefully).

 Week One: 

  • (That's this past week)
  • Decide what I'm doing for my component
  • Find a group. 

Week Two:

  • Pick the idea for the film
  • Research genre of what I'm doing
  • Start storyboarding or getting ideas of what shots I'd like to incorporate
  • Get ideas of how I want the audience to feel.
  • Communicate with my partner
  • Solidify idea

Week Three:

  • Finish the preplanning stage
  • Scout locations and get people willing to be in the project

Week Four:

  • Start the production process
  • Get needed equipment
  • Start social media Page now that everything is solidified
  • Film things and if they don't work out we'd still have time to reshoot



Week Five:

  • Neither Tai nor I are going to be in the state because we are competing for a national competition. It's called STN and we compete against other high schools in television and film categories. 
  • So basically, gather ideas of shots we could do and ask professionals for advice. 



Week Six:

  • Finish up filming
  • Keep adding to social media page
  • Start making graphics

Week Seven:

  • Start post-production
  • Coloring
  • Social media page keep adding
  • Syncing audio 
  • Create Poster 

Week Eight:

  • Continue editing
  • Finish poster
  • Add finishing touched to the video 
  • Start Critical Reflection 

Week Nine:

  • Finish up anything that needs to be done. (by this stage we should be done with everything and hopefully have time t double check everything is in place.)
(Confetti cause we're done and we would have done the best we possibly could)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Instagram Link:  https://www.instagram.com/alettertomymomfilm/?next=%2F @alettertomymomfilm  Movie Trailers: https://drive.google.com/file/d...