Monday, March 13, 2023

Organization

 I am still thinking of what to do with the music, but I also realized that my stuff is all over the place. So, I organized my files. I created a folder called TV, because that is the main class I do projects for. In that folder I created a Media Studies folder, just for this class :). In it I made two folders: One for the shots I have and one for the music. My plan for the future is to have one for my Adobe Premiere autosaves and one for notes I have on the project.

I found the best course of action to take through a website when I simply searched up "best ways to organize files." I also took the liberty to organize the rest of my desktop and files, but seeing as this is a media studies blog, you guys, as my audience, want to see media studies content. 

11 Best Practices for Organizing Your Business Files & Folders - EZComputer Solutions



One thing you will realize when you get to know me, is that I am pretty forgetful. So, sorry for always being like, "Oh, I just realized," or "Oh, I remember that I never did this." However, just trust the process, I'll get to my goal on time. The whole project will hopefully turn out how I want it. 

*Fingers crossed*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Instagram Link:  https://www.instagram.com/alettertomymomfilm/?next=%2F @alettertomymomfilm  Movie Trailers: https://drive.google.com/file/d...