Saturday, March 11, 2023

Music ;)

 So, as I was going to start editing, I realized that I can't really do that without the music. I need it to be able to edit on the beat and to know the type of feeling I want to introduce to the audience. It is a montage after all!

...It's been a hassle. I know I could get permission from the original artist of a song, but that takes too much time and is unreliable. Therefore, I've been trying to find copy right free music, but it's been really hard to find some that are completely copy right free. I've only been searching on YouTube, but it's a really good source usually.


I've narrowed it down to these four sounds, and I downloaded them all onto my laptop. I am not 100% decided on which one I want, mainly because I don't know if I want a more action sound like the second and third ones or a sound more filled with tension, like the first and fourth ones. Maybe I'll blend two of the sounds together and make a new sound all together? I still need to think on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Instagram Link:  https://www.instagram.com/alettertomymomfilm/?next=%2F @alettertomymomfilm  Movie Trailers: https://drive.google.com/file/d...