Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Music 2.0

 I FINALLY CHOSE ONE! 

I literally took forever to choose, but after much debate I figured out that the one with the tensest feel that I want is number 4 from the picture.

Here is the link to the YouTube: Tense Cinematic NoCopyright Background Music / Phobia by soundridemusic - YouTube

I was thinking that with each beat drop, I should change the shot to keep that fast pacing, you know? I also don't want it to be boring, so I searched up ways to keep the pacing goo and this is what I stumbled upon...

Film Pacing: 5 Secrets to Keep Your Projects from Getting Stale (premiumbeat.com)

Although I've already done most of my filming, all I need is shots of a city and the scene after the title sequence, I realized I can still do a lot to help my pacing through adding graphics and motion in post-production. This website has links to video examples and how to do it. I want to add a lottttt of effects, but I know they will take time, so I'm going to start searching up ways to do these "tricks." 

Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Instagram Link:  https://www.instagram.com/alettertomymomfilm/?next=%2F @alettertomymomfilm  Movie Trailers: https://drive.google.com/file/d...