Thursday, March 16, 2023

Editing Time

 I finally started editing!

I was browsing through the effects and found the dip to white which has honestly worked wonders, at least for the very beginning of the intro. I was debating doing the dip to black, but it just doesn't look necessarily right per say. With the first few seconds I wanted to make an impact. What better way to do that than close up shots! I am editing a sequence where three different shots just get closer and closer on her, Genova's, face. It not only shows her emotions, but it also makes the audience wonder what she is so concentrated on. 





In these pictures you can see the zoom in on her face to explain what I was saying before. If you look closely on the timeline panel you can see where I added the dip to white effect, at the beginning of the sequence. So far I think it is coming along nicely. I just cannot edit any more till next week because I am currently in LA for a TV competition, but I will still try to get shots of the city life. 
Until next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Instagram Link:  https://www.instagram.com/alettertomymomfilm/?next=%2F @alettertomymomfilm  Movie Trailers: https://drive.google.com/file/d...