Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Extra Footage

 Hey! So, I'm back!

10:01 AM

Hi guys, so my crew managed to win 4 awards in the span of the week we were in California, so yay. However, I didn't just compete, I filmed footage for the movie intro. There were a lot of palm trees so I had very limited places to film that wouldn't look like actual California and NYC instead. My crew and I also happened to go to the Warner Bros. Studio lot where there was a whole street made out to look like New York City, so that was a must to take pictures, since videos were prohibited :(. I can use the pictures as background and add motion to it in some way. Anyways, I'd like to show all of you what footage I managed to get. 


9:26 PM
Ok, well bad news, I'm deciding to go a different route and not use the footage. In my head, it seemed to work out but the minute I uploaded them for editing... trust me it just didn't fit in with the story and looked funky. The movie intro all happens in her bedroom, and the buildings contradict what I was trying to do with the theme of obsession and how it leads to isolation. It takes away focus of what is actually important, the crime board and her sleeping. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Instagram Link:  https://www.instagram.com/alettertomymomfilm/?next=%2F @alettertomymomfilm  Movie Trailers: https://drive.google.com/file/d...