Thursday, March 2, 2023

Mise-En-Scene

 In order to film I needed to create some props per say. The main prop was the crime board and it took about 2 hours to do, especially since I was watching my favorite Netflix show while doing it. I had to go to Micheal's in order to buy red string and then when I got home, I handwrote a lot of notes and unorganized thoughts into sticky notes. I even went on Canva to design a "blog post" about the recent "NYC dancer disappearances." I then also got a picture of an NYC map and put dots where the people were last seen. I tried to add as much detail as possible: Of the things hung up, you can see that the pictures are from NYC, the phone numbers are from the area code of Manhattan, the street names all are in New York, etc. It was honestly really fun to make, and I put a lot of effort, so I hope you guys enjoy!

String I bought at Micheal's.



Production of crime board.




Final crime board.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Instagram Link:  https://www.instagram.com/alettertomymomfilm/?next=%2F @alettertomymomfilm  Movie Trailers: https://drive.google.com/file/d...