Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Filming!

Hey everyone!

These past few days, even though I fell behind schedule, I've been filming my intro. I'm so excited by how it's turning outttt! A little context before I show my pictures. So, I decided to film the montage in my bedroom, but I wanted one of those cool background where it was all black, so the subjects can be seen better. As you can see my walls are white, so I was going to put a black blanket up; It turns out no place I went to sold black blankets...

So, since I already had a navy blue one, I just put that one up and prayed for the best. My "Genova" was played by my sister, Manuela as featured in a picture below. She was actually the person I based the character on. She has her styles and likes the same things: criminology and ballet. I also used a T8i and a lighting kit that way the shots wouldn't be too dark or too low quality. I am part of my school crew for the competition, STN (Student Television Network), and we had practice this weekend, so I already had the equipment at my disposal. I had originally checked out my equipment from my school's TV program. 

 I just want to make the intro the best I can.

When I put up my blanket.


What my view looked like behind the camera.

My wonderful sister looking SO happy to be there.

My camera and lighting kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Instagram Link:  https://www.instagram.com/alettertomymomfilm/?next=%2F @alettertomymomfilm  Movie Trailers: https://drive.google.com/file/d...