Saturday, February 18, 2023

Scheduling

 I figured that, with all the ideas in my head, I first have to be I have to be organized. So, I'm going to create a schedule for the next six weeks:

      Week 1

  • Keep planning
  • Find interesting ideas
  • Narrow down plots
  • Create a storyboard
  • Create shot list
  • Create a plot list
  • Finalize character
  • Create character wardrobe
  • Find useful things

      Week 2
  • Get critiques on my ideas
  • Revise project
  • Start filming process
  • Make a filming schedule

      Week 3
  • Finish filming
  • Experiment to see what works in shots and composition
  • By the end of the week start editing project

      Week 4
  • Edit 
  • Figure out how to use graphics
      Week 5
  • Editing
  • CCR creation

      Week 6
  • Finish editing
  • Reflect on production and post-production process

The reason I'm spreading editing over the course of weeks 3-6 is because I have extracurriculars, rehearsals, my drama show, an out of state competition, and a family trip in the span of those four weeks. I'm still going to work continuously, but I just want to be safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Instagram Link:  https://www.instagram.com/alettertomymomfilm/?next=%2F @alettertomymomfilm  Movie Trailers: https://drive.google.com/file/d...