Thursday, March 28, 2024

Editing Pt. 1

 So, editing time!

I'm writing this at like one am here in Chicago. It's spring break and I can't do much because we sight see all day. However, I am trying. I started editing the first scene of my trailer together! I talked about my structure before, so you guys probably know what I'm talking about. I am using Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2023 (It's better than 2024 for me idk why) which I'm certified in, so I know my way around it. So far, I've used a piece of music I found titles "coming of age intro" and I'm going to cut it later on to make it sound more dramatic after the crash. The shots are framed right, but like two of the intro shots are out of focus so I need to sharpen them. I also need to color grade and fix the exposure, but I'm going to do that after I finish adding everything to the timeline because if not it's going to drive me crazy.  Finally, the two actors really do have great chemistry and I'm really excited on how this will turn out. 


Here's a picture of what my Premiere tab looks like. As you can see in the effects panel I had to add denoise on the audio because the background noise was too loud when dialogue was being said. I imported all my clips that we've filmed so far and added the copyright free music onto the timeline as well. It's going pretty well, and I can't wait for all of you to see the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Instagram Link:  https://www.instagram.com/alettertomymomfilm/?next=%2F @alettertomymomfilm  Movie Trailers: https://drive.google.com/file/d...