Tuesday, March 28, 2023

CCR Planning

I have decided to create two different forms of media for the CCR.

Media 1 would answer the questions:
- How does your product use or challenge genre conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
- How does your project engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as real media text?

Media 2 would answer:
-How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
- How did you integrate technology in this project?

Now for what the media types are, I am still brainstorming. I was thinking one of them could be like a ride thing. Let me lay out the scene a little bit. You know how you get on a ride at a Universal or Disney theme park and you have the main characters telling you and helping you out on missions? It could be something like that. For the other one I was thinking either a parody for Jeopardy, a talk show, or a WIRED interview. I love seeing The Tonight Show, The Late Late show, and so on. I also love watching Jeopardy and watching my favorite casts on WIRED interviews. So, I could choose any one of these three and still know what I'm doing. I was originally thinking of doing a podcast, mainly so I don't have to show my face, but I don't know a single thing about podcasts so I could mess up really badly if I attempt one without visuals to back me up. 

This is what I meant about the rides: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRchsf41/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Instagram Link:  https://www.instagram.com/alettertomymomfilm/?next=%2F @alettertomymomfilm  Movie Trailers: https://drive.google.com/file/d...