Thursday, March 30, 2023

Things that Went Down

 Seeing as I'm finished editing my movie intro, and am currently working on my CCR, I wanted to share with you guys, things that just didn't work out in my project journey. Remember that post I made about finding buildings in California? Well, I never got to use any of the footage I got. In my original storyboard, you can see I have her getting out of the car, deep in thought. I was going to use chroma key in order to edit buildings into the background. However, I decided to go a different route. I decided to have her sleeping instead, mainly to show how peaceful she was and how chaotic things started becoming in the next two days. In the movie intro, I also wanted to use a type of glitching effect...that didn't work out either. It kept saying I needed GPU acceleration, and I looked all over the internet to find out what that meant and came up short. Either way, I resolved this issue by using fade to black and fade to white transitions. It honestly works. Lastly, for the few seconds at the end of the intro, I had to film that part another day apart from the day of the intro. I didn't have a camera because school was closed so I used my phone. The quality, you can tell is significantly lower, but hey, that phone saved me in a time of crisis ok. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

Instagram Link:  https://www.instagram.com/alettertomymomfilm/?next=%2F @alettertomymomfilm  Movie Trailers: https://drive.google.com/file/d...